Nurture groups are held each school term. Groups are lead by a member of staff or a governor and include children from Reception to Year 6. At the meeting, the children are asked for their opinions and ideas on a range of aspects of school life.
NURTURE QUESTIONS – Autumn term 26th November 2018
- Can you give examples of when you have been involved in drama in school?
- What do you think about drama? How do you feel about drama?
- Trips - Last year there were more class trips, what did you think about the trips?
- What do you think about the ‘Circles’ activities?
- We are a school that work in a restorative way. Do you agree?
- What does a Restorative Approach mean to you?
- Is there anywhere that you don’t feel safe in school and why?
- Is there anywhere you feel safe in school and why?
- Is there anything that you are worried about?