Catholic Primary School
Tel: 0161 483 2431
A huge thank you to the PTA for their recent funding of the reading scheme books. The scheme cost £1,200 and the children will really benefit from the updated resources!
Particular highlights of the Spring Term 2023 have included:
- Soft Play Party at Let Loose (raised over £240)
- Read and Raise (raised £765.40)
- Bag2School Collection (raised £70)
- Rainbow Raffle (raised over £550)
- Easter Pantomime (raised £212.50)
Since September 2022 alone, the PTA has agreed to fund almost £12,000 worth of resources for the children of St Peter’s. This has included a new Maths scheme (£4,700), library provision from Cheshire East (£3,600), reading books (£1,200) and equipment for the playground (£600).
The resources we are being asked to fund really are essential for learning and we couldn’t do it without your incredible support.
Upcoming dates for the summer term for your diary:
Saturday 20th May - Spring Dinner Dance at 7.30pm
Wednesday 24th May - PTA meeting in school at 7.30pm
May Half Term - Smarties Challenge (KS1) and "Grow a pound" challenge (KS2) - further details to follow
Friday 16th June - Doughnut Day
Friday 14th July - End of year disco
We have now registered with "Your School Lottery" (the replacement for our 200 Club Lottery). We know that life is extremely busy and not everyone has the time to help out at PTA events, so we hope this gives you the opportunity to support our school in a simple way.
Here are some other reasons to join:
- Tickets are just £1 each!
- For every ticket you play, 76% goes to our school and prizes
- Your School Lottery raises £1 million a year for school funds
- They also give 35% more in donations directly to good causes than any other national lottery
- There is a chance to win the £25,000 grand prize if all 6 numbers match!
- It takes about 2 minutes to sign up!
Support St Peter's Catholic Primary School Parent Teacher Association when you play Your School Lottery - Your School Lottery