General activities, including websites that we frequently use, and other subject specific tasks for you to try at home, can be found by clicking on the Learning zone tab above.
Thank you all for your patience during this difficult time. We appreciate that you may not be able to complete all of the challenges daily. The most important part of the home learning is their reading, listening to stories and having fun!.
Please read with your child every day. The Oxford Reading Tree website is allowing parents to join for free and access free online books. The link is below. There is a wide range of books available. https://global.oup.com/education/children/more/parents/?region=uk
The following websites may be of some use to you:
- Twinkl is supporting parents by offering free resources. If you go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and type in the code UKTWINKLHELPS.
- Phonics (free games e.g. phase 2 /3 buried treasure, dragons den) Children to read the words and they can write them as well if they wish https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk Phonics play have released a code for parents to be able to access resources;
Username: march20 Password: home
- Play games with your child, encourage turn taking. Play 'I spy' encouraging your child to use the sounds. Sing nursery rhymes. The children have recently enjoyed playing word guessing games.
- Other websites related to Phonics, Literacy, Maths etc will be added to the weekly home learning sheet.
- Free downloadable resources: