Home Page

St Peter's

Catholic Primary School


Tel: 0161 483 2431

Our School

Complaints Procedure






The vast majority of concerns and complaints about a school are dealt with immediately and satisfactorily through informal discussions with your child’s class teacher. Schools encourage this through their own individual ethos and effective communication systems.

When you have concerns about a school, it is important that you raise them as soon as possible with the relevant members of staff in order to try to resolve any issues promptly.  Please find a full copy of our complaints procedure below.